Hello Family and Friends
This
week was a great week, yes I received my new son or companion on
Thursday and since than he has grown drastically. Elder Backman is
from
Diamondville Wyoming, he is 19 years old and taller than me :) He is
adjusting well to missionary life in Africa, we are great friends
already and I am grateful that the Lord sees me fit to train a new
missionary. The next 12 weeks will be amazing and a lot of fun. Well
this
week it has been way nice weather around 85 to 90 degrees than the rain
came and cooled it down a lil bit, we had some sweet lightening storms
happen the last two days and my son was enjoying the African continent.
Sister Beatrice and Steven are doing spectacular we have had to wait
for Sis Beatrice cause everyone now has to have proof of marriage and
she
doesn't. This is the problem facing a lot of our investigators and we
can't them baptize till they get proof and it cost a lot of money. For
a Liberian it will take close to 2 years for someone to make the funds to
do so, yeah kinda a big delay but things need to be done. Steven is
still
set for the 30th of Nov, t and I have high hopes for him. I
want to go to the temple!!!!! I miss it so much, but in almost 15 months
I
can go. Dominique came home that's sweet tell him hi when you get the
chance, wow that was a fast two years. Yeah I think I talk about
wrestling everyday, Benton Got fat, he will do great at 145 but he could
do damage at 138 too, good job Benton. Thank you for the socks mom,
they
do feel good so nice they smell great too. I am glad that everyone's
week has gone great, this week we got to find new
people and new miracles happened I love miracles. Brother James
Binda,
our recent convert, his wife was able to meet with us for the first
time ever and we gave her a baptismal date. She declined it but she
says
when she asks god if he tells her its true she will do it. Saturday
night we got a phone call from her saying that she needs to be baptized
in
this church and God had made it clear to her that this is where she
needs to be. She even told her pastor she will not be attending his
church anymore. Sunday her pastor came in contact with us and was mad
with us and wondered how we convinced her, after all that he said we do
as an evil church. I just told him God told her not us and that if
this
is Gods rightful church and he thinks its evil what does god think| Elder Erickson and Elder Bowring ( From Blanding) |
No comments:
Post a Comment