Monday, February 17, 2014

A wonderful week

February 17, 2014

Hey Family and Friends
We had a wonderful week, we accomplished a lot of work, we only had
small time in our area this week.   Tuesday we spent almost all day
traveling back to town so we could stay the night at the mission
office, so we could be on time to the Zone conference.  Yeah that road
sucks so bad, pot hole paradise, my legs were numb half the ride and I
got a blessing for not complaining during the time, one guy got out and
allowed me some room to get blood back into my legs. It was great to
see Elder Curtis, we learned how to invite the Spirit more and to
listen to his guidance more and to be exact in listening to the
Spirits instruction when he gives it to us.  The week went so good, 
I am happy with the way things went.  My companion is doing well, we
are getting along with each other and working well with each other.  I
am the only white man in kakata other than the UN soldiers.  This
Saturday we will have two more baptisms, Brother Ansu and Brother
Osaka, bolth great guys.  Osaka is a popular soccer coach here in
liberia, also he is a SWAT officer here, a great guy and will
strengthen the branch greatly.   No baptisms this last saturday,  Elder
Elliott had some that, was good, a small family!   Love Families like
crazy here and thats our main goal.  I was reading in the February
liahona and found an awesome talk from Elder Richard G. Scott, living
a life of Peace, Joy, and Purpose, love this talk.  Benton great job at
wrestles.   Well not a lot of time to email today I love you all have a
great week  Love Elder Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment