Family and Friends
Transfer New came, I am now in a place called Kakata, its the most inward place to where the church is ( The bush) and, really the field is super ripe here. It was newly opened about 6 to 7 months ago, and the harvest and reaping are many and miraclous. I am emailing in a old run down internet cafe, its sketchy :) I am sad to have left Doe Communtiy, the people there are great, and I will miss them much. I will see them again in the future, so my Son Elder Backman is training a branch missionary there in the old area, Elder Humpherys went to Garnerville and Zaugg stayed in Doe Com. I woke up real early this morning and took an hour and 1/2 drive to Kakata through some of the most beautiful country I have ever laid eyes on, pristine forests, rubber trees and a few car crashes, no animals yet, they are many here is what I hear. So its going to be great to serve here, they had 50 investigators to church on Sunday here, so the work is great and the finding is easy. They find us before we find them. I don't really know what to talk about today I am tired and ornery, Lol, but things are good. I am doing great just adapting to the mountainous jungely area now :) Booyeah! this is what I thought when I got my mission call to Africa, this is what it would looked like. This will be great, congrats Ethan and Kenzey on the Soon to be out of the mothers womb Baby Girl, I am gonna be an uncle! Well missionary work is the best work in the eyes of our Heavenly Father and I am glad to represent his son Jesus Christ in this great cause of truth, I love you all have a great week Love elder Erickson
Transfer New came, I am now in a place called Kakata, its the most inward place to where the church is ( The bush) and, really the field is super ripe here. It was newly opened about 6 to 7 months ago, and the harvest and reaping are many and miraclous. I am emailing in a old run down internet cafe, its sketchy :) I am sad to have left Doe Communtiy, the people there are great, and I will miss them much. I will see them again in the future, so my Son Elder Backman is training a branch missionary there in the old area, Elder Humpherys went to Garnerville and Zaugg stayed in Doe Com. I woke up real early this morning and took an hour and 1/2 drive to Kakata through some of the most beautiful country I have ever laid eyes on, pristine forests, rubber trees and a few car crashes, no animals yet, they are many here is what I hear. So its going to be great to serve here, they had 50 investigators to church on Sunday here, so the work is great and the finding is easy. They find us before we find them. I don't really know what to talk about today I am tired and ornery, Lol, but things are good. I am doing great just adapting to the mountainous jungely area now :) Booyeah! this is what I thought when I got my mission call to Africa, this is what it would looked like. This will be great, congrats Ethan and Kenzey on the Soon to be out of the mothers womb Baby Girl, I am gonna be an uncle! Well missionary work is the best work in the eyes of our Heavenly Father and I am glad to represent his son Jesus Christ in this great cause of truth, I love you all have a great week Love elder Erickson
This is always what I dreamed of!!!!!, my companion is Elder Merondera he is great I already know him :) LOVE you guys the Work is sweet, I am going to go play soccer peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment